Select which cookies you accept
When you visit this website, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. This information might be about you, your preferences or your device and is mostly used to make the website work as you expect it to. The information does not usually directly identify you, but it can give you a more personalized web experience.
Because we respect your right to privacy, you can choose not to allow some types of cookies. Below is a list of different categories of cookies that may be set and that you can freely change. However, blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience of the site and the services we are able to offer.
These cookies are required and must be accepted to use this site.
These cookies collect data about how visitors use this website.
These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced, more personal features.
These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests.
It feels like coming home: The process of getting a job at Redpill Linpro
We talked to Jill Hertzman, who has worked for about six months at Redpill Linpro. What impression did Redpill Linpro make on her? How did the recruitment work, and what are her thoughts about her workplace today?
Hi Jill! You have worked at Redpill Linpro for six months. What is your job?
– I’m a Salesforce Developer. To people outside of the business, that doesn’t say much, so I usually explain that I work with improving other peoples workday
What made you interested in Redpill Linpro in the first place?
– I started to think about finding a new job, but I didn’t want to rush anything. It was important to me to find a perfect fit, both for the company and me. But you know, as soon as you set yourself as available on LinkedIn, you get loads of emails from recruiters. They are mostly automated messages, and it is obvious they haven’t even read my profile. But then Jennifer Mansur from Redpill Linpro emailed me. She wrote differently, more relaxed, and told me something funny about her weekend. I really liked that. She gave me a positive gut feeling.
So what happened next?
– I met with Erik Ivarsson, who now is my boss. And even if I was very positive, I kept my eyes and ears open. Are they just telling me stuff I want to hear, or do they mean it? But yes, they were both genuine and friendly persons. My positive gut feeling was right. I also met with Henrik Gavelli, CEO of Redpill Linpro, but honestly – I had already made up my mind before getting the job offer. I knew I wanted to work here.
How did you know that?
– When I checked out the homepage and listened to some podcast episodes of IT Talks I noticed that everyone here was bringing their A-game. Everyone at Redpill Linpro has an important role to play, and they are all super pros at what they do. It felt perfect to me!
And now you have worked for a few months – what is your gut feeling telling you now?
– It feels like coming home. I have a great, caring boss. He is always alert, listening, and quick to solve any needs. A good boss makes such a difference. At Redpill Linpro, there are top-notch people all around, in every position. This company values your competence, and it feels like I have won the first prize.
And what about your future, what will happen next?
– A part of my job is always to be updated, to continuously learn new things. I have a lot of generous colleagues at this company, they are having workshops and invite you to be part of different projects. It is a welcoming environment, and I love it. That is important to me to keep developing. And here, I can always learn something new. The future is looking very bright!
About Redpill Linpro
Redpill Linpro is the leading provider of Open Source services and products in the Nordics. Located in Oslo, Stockholm, Gothenburg, Copenhagen and Karlstad with a mission to share knowledge and best practices for a more open society.
We're passionate about open solutions, open business models and an open society where we work together for maximum benefit to everyone. We've got some really skilled co-workers here at Redpill Linpro, particular within our main areas which is API management, microservices, IT operations, cloud, DevOps and automation
May the Source be with you!
Already working at Redpill Linpro?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.